Year End Cross Training Schedule and Children's Christmas Service Details
No CrossTraining on November 29, December 13, 20, 27 & January 3
Classes Resume Sunday, January 10
- Your child will be online ONLY. I will arrange delivery of a Materials Bag for your child to do at home!
- You need to receive CrossTraining Sunday School emails from me and/or Friday Congregational emails from our church office.
- Have any further questions!
Children’s Christmas Service
Sunday, December 13 at 8:00 & 9:30 a.m.
Please come to church to watch the recorded sections on the big screen, and join in the congregational sections with a special message from Pastor. Both of the services will be the same. The service will be available online to share with friends and family.
This is a worship service is led by children. I’m trying to include ALL K-5th kids, and some 6-12 grade students, in the Children’s Christmas Service.
This entire program will be recorded ahead of time, and ready for the congregation to attend or view on Sunday, December 13.
Concordia Publishing House Enduring Faith Unit 3 Lessons + Oriental Trading Craft Kit each week
Sundays Schedule - See Video Above
MUST SIGN UP AHEAD on FRIDAY’s Congregational Email link (No Kiosk)
Plan to be in grade level groups: K-1, 2-3, 4-5
Call Lori Hakes for Materials Bag to use at home.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- We will meet outside unless the weather is severe. Bring a coat if it’s cool.
- Everyone wears a mask
- Social Distancing 6 feet apart
- Supplies: Each child receives Materials Bag with lesson & craft and Individual Supplies (crayons, pen, glue, whatever is needed). No shared supplies.
- Indoor surfaces will be disinfected right before use.
- Any misbehavior that infringes on safety guidelines will not be allowed, and will be immediately addressed with parents.
Safety and Security
Your child’s safety is very important to us! We use the Kiosk to identify children and parents, and help everyone involved with CrossTraining get to know each other. Child Participation Sheets help us to know
your concerns about your child's emotional and physical health, and enter information into our Kiosk.
The CrossTraining Team members all have completed the Child Protection Policy
and background check to ensure your child’s safety.
Contact Person for CrossTraining and all Children’s Events
Lori Hakes, Director of Children’s Ministry Contact Me (303) 469-3521