Connect Groups have Reconnected!
Join a Group Today!
In Need Of: Three hosts for existing groups and new groups. Let us know if you’re interested!
What are Connect Groups? These are small group ministries that usually meet in homes. Members share in Fellowship, prayer, join in serving others, and studying and growing in God’s Word.
Testimonial: “Over the years, we have carried each other through many crises, illnesses, hospitalizations, marriages, grandchildren, business struggles and successes, travel show-and-tells, grieved members moving away, shared food and recipes, and witnessed (and encouraged) each others spiritual growth. We have walked with Jesus together and all become closer to Him. We have learned to love God and each other more.” -Member of a Connect Group
How can I become connected to a group?: Find more information at the Connect table in the Fellowship area
Our Available Groups:
- Friedrich & Hodd || Meets the 1st and 3rd Monday each month || Hosts: Ron & Betty Friedrich and Ken & Maggie Hodd
- Holy Rockers || Meets 1st and 3rd Sunday each month at 6:30pm at rotating houses || Hosts: Kevin & Martha Hitchke and Dave & Ann Ipsen
- Martinez || Hosts: Mike & Kathy Martinez
- Mohling and VanZago || Hosts: Bob & Marilyn Mohling and Vince & Kate VanZago
- Mustard Seed || Meets Fridays at 10:00am at Risen Savior || Host: Annette Wagenknecht
- One in the Spirit (OITS) || Meets 2:00-4:00pm on Saturdays || Hosts: Daryl & Sandy Meske and Lori & Steve Hakes
- Sisters || Meets 2nd Wednesday of each month at 10:00am for games at Risen Savior, and 4th Saturday for lunch || Host: Annette Wagenknecht
- Timm || Hosts: Mark and Nancy Timm
- NEW GROUP || 30’s to 40’s Group || HOSTS NEEDED
- NEW GROUP || 40’s to 50’s Group || HOSTS NEEDED
- NEW GROUP || Merged Group || HOSTS NEEDED