High School Students
9th - 12th grades
- High School Bible Study ~ Sunday's 9:15am - 10:15am
- High School Youth Group~ Sunday's 5:00pm - 7:00pm
All Student Events
For parents helping to drive for an event, you will need to complete Child at Risk Training (including a Background Check) as well as the Driver of Private Vehicle form.
- Student Forms: to be completed annually for each student to attend Medical Authorization Form needed in case of an injury while on an event with Risen Savior
- Photo/Video Waiver needed for future advertising and internal use at Risen Savior
- Parent Background Check and Forms: For any parent that is going to chaperone an event, they need to complete the following:
- Child at Risk Training and a Background Check You will need to contact the Church Office to begin this process.
Fill our the Driver of Private Vehicle Form
Why all the paperwork? The proper documentation keeps our children safe and allows our parents to host or attend any event through Risen Savior.
- Child at Risk Training: is an online training and can be completed on your schedule and keeps our children safe.
- Background Checks: keeps our children safe, Private Vehicle Forms: Gives the church information about your vehicle
Want to plan or host an Event:
Contact the Church Office and we will help you complete an Advertising Request Form and walk you through the approval process.