Middle School Students
6th through 8th grade
- Middle School Bible Study ~ Sunday's 9:15am -10:15am
- Middle School Youth Group ~ Sundays ~ 5:00- 7:00 p.m.
Parents helping to drive for an event, complete Child at Risk Training (including a Background Check) as well as the Driver of Private Vehicle form.
- Student Forms: to be completed annually for each student to attend Medical Authorization Form needed in case of an injury while on an event with Risen Savior
- Photo/Video Waiver needed for future advertising and internal use at Risen Savior
- Parent Background Check and Forms: For any parent that is going to chaperone an event, they need to complete the following:
- Why all the paperwork? The proper documentation keeps our children safe and allows our parents to host or attend any event through Risen Savior.
- Child at Risk Training is an online training and can be completed on your schedule and keeps our children safe.
- Background Checks keeps our children safe, Private Vehicle Forms: Gives the church information about your vehicle